2013年3月31日 星期日

Nick's Blog Notice

Hi everyone
It's the Moderator- Nick.
While I am working on this blog project, I am also working on my US History project on the Civil War battles alone the Mississippi River.
These two projects are all about battles and I am going to present my project after Spring break is over.
So I talk to my teacher today to discuss about my project, and I find out that I can do something about this blog project, too.
I realize one thing that I didn't do well on the presentation last week.
I had been researching about the information about the battle of Bulge so I know more about this topic then my classmates.
But when I am presenting, I didn't explain more about the background information.
That is why I think that other people didn't my presentation.
So I am going to explain more background information about the Korean War when I present next time. :)

1 則留言:

  1. I think that is a great Idea. You should show your classmates what you know but they don't. I think that is why you are standing on stage. You will do a great job next time, because I know you always work very hard. It is good to know what mistakes when you do something wrong or something you feel uncomfortable with. Hope you can find out the way to get everyone's attention in your next presentation. I think these history wars must be very interesting in the past that can attract your interest.

    回覆刪除